My House essay


My House essay

Living in ones own house is a great blessing.Nobody will order to vacate the house at any time.You need not worry about the first of every month for the payment of rent.I live in a small house.it is situated in Model Town. It is quite new.It has four bed rooms besides T.V Lounge. TV Lounge is a big room.
My-House-essay
My-House-essay

All the family members generally sit there.It is also a reception room.The guests are welcomed there.It is beautifully decorated and well-Furnished.It is airy and ventilated.
My house is covered with wall to wall carpet.The atmosphere of my house is very peaceful.We can enjoy the beautiful scenery and attractive greenery on both sides of the living room.
I have one brother and one sister.We sleep and study in our own in our separate bedrooms.Every bed room has an attach bathroom and large wardrobe with showcase.
My father loves to work in the garden .Mother looks after the flowers but I along with my brother feel pleasurein playing badminton in the lawn.God bless our home.

Tags.


essay on my house English, my house lyrics, my house essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment