A visit to the Hospital

A visit to the Hospital

The progress and development in medical science has increased the average age of mankind .Unfortunately my grand-mother fell seriously ill and my father took her to the hospital .she was admitted .Thus I had a chance to visit the Civil hospital .
Government Hospital
A-visit-to-the-Hospital
A-visit-to-the-Hospital
This hospital was under government control but I am sorry to say that it was not managed well. About thirty patients were lying in a ward and there was no doctor to look after them. Some of the patients were in great trouble crying with pain, but the nurse on duty was busy in reading a novel. I
was shocked to see this that every minute brings a patient in the hospital.
The courtyard corridors and verandas were full of patients. It looked that the whole city had come in .Some patients were in a very miserable and critical condition. They looked like skeletons .A child was brought in the hospital who had broken his leg in kite flying .He was crying with pain .I could not bear it too long and came out of the hospital.

Memorable.

I dont want to remember this tour..


Tags:



hospital acquired pneumonia,a visit to hospital paragraph, a visit to hospital,visit to hospital,government hospital near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment