A Dream essay


A Dream essay

 Everyone like pleasant dreams.but yesterday night I had a dreadful dream .I saw that I was standing near a beautiful horse in a jungle.The next moment I was on the horse’s back.
The horse instead of running along the road began to fly in the air .A group of well-dressed fairies welcomed me.
A-Dream-essay
A-Dream-essay
They took me in the palace where a giant was sitting on a lion’s back .He had a man’s neck in his hand when he saw me.He laughed and thanked the fairies for his new victim.
I was horrified and tried to run away . The next moment, I was on ground it roused me.I thanked Allah almighty that it was only a dream .
I was safe and sound .But my hurt was beating very fast and I could not sleep for the rest of night .I recited some verses from the Holy Quran and then I felt relieved.

Tags...

pleasant dream, a dream within a dream analysis,a dream essay,a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment